Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Crime Super Sucks!

  After my frustration of last night's crime alert I tossed and turned all night, barely sleeping. I woke up, dragged myself into the shower and went down to breakfast. (The creepy guy didn't say goooood!)  I then walked out of the cafeteria and went to my bicycle. I unlocked it then looked down and realized some asshole stole my seat! So my bike seat is stolen, which made me late for my math class. Oye.....I miss my seat. Is that totally weird? I MISS my seat! I long for it back, I don't want a new one, I want MINE!  

Something I Hate: Boring math class and butt heads who steal!!!

This whole fiasco makes me want to curl up and watch a stupid movie with my boyfriend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Cat's Curiosities 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .