Sunday, August 15, 2010

Boing

I'm awake. Uber. Yay Starbucks! Triple espresso and I guess I'm able to stay up until 5am without being so much as tired. I would really like to do my man right now, but my roommate is sleeping not 6ft away....sucks.... oye.... Tell me what is it that I am supposed to do with all this extra energy? I'm out of homework, and I don't feel like walking anywhere, I'm sick of doing that. Wayyy too much walking today, I'm done walking. Stupid lady pointing me in the wrong direction making me back track like 2 miles....ugh. Oh well then I will figure it out.

Oh, my dear readers, I'm actually shocked I got no comments on my hateful post. I expected some kind of reaction...

Something I learned today: Glen Beck is an idiot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Cat's Curiosities 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .